Update: I’m annoyed. OrderOfSuccession seems to be down, which makes the image not appear.
Update 2: Yay, back up! I think I’ll take a picture and post that so the image will stay even if the OoS site is down.
That’s Sweden’s twisting tower. Not just art, a fully functioning apartment building. Luxury apartments. Huh.
Don’t waste your time refreshing my blog, it won’t be updated until late this evening. I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend. I’ll be thinking of you while I’m at work tomorrow, too. Ugh.
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
The English countryside, or the Irish countryside, or the Scottish countryside, or the Italian countryside, or the French countryside, or the Belgian countryside.
2. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Still that Old Navy brown courduroy skirt. I can’t wear it right now because either a mosquito attack or an allergic reaction to some component of the epidural caused me to scratch my legs raw. Disgusting.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Anna Nalick – Wreck of the Day
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
When carpooling – ~7:15 ; when not carpooling – ~6:30
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Green in theory, blue to wear
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Um. This is a boy question.
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
Where the Wild Things Are
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall – foliage and the tolerable weather outside
11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
14. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD TALK TO.
Anu (where are you??)
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Of the week: Saturday ; Of the year: Tie between December 25 and my birthday
16. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A blanket to cover over my laptop when I have to leave it in the car to go run errands.
17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. Fishy sushi is yucky.
18. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DESSERT?
Olive Garden black tie mousse cake
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Mac and cheese made from scratch or tacos or a really great beef stew from Bon Appétit
Stolen from Bearette24. (Sorry about your name being next to all that meat. Oh, the irony…)
I keep losing my Sharpie!!! I need my Sharpie! No, your Sharpie won’t do. Only my Sharpie will work for the task at hand! ARGH! (But, at least I didn’t lose my Sharpee. Perspective.)
Update: Not only is my Sharpie missing, but I broke my own cardinal rule – I tried to print before saving a Word document. Word crapped out. It said it would recover my document, but it didn’t. Friggit/dy.
Update 2: Sharpie located. You wanna know where it was, don’t you? It’s embarrassing. It was sitting in the drawer. With the scissors. Under the letters from Jürgen and his mommy, and Kim, and the cards we keep on hand to send to Roger in Iraq. Oh, happy place.
Update 3: Document recreated without further incident, other than me swearing.