I’m sorry to anyone who was really looking forward to the specific babbling, but I can’t do the long posts so I’ll do bullets:
- It’s hard for me to not want to move to Texas after visiting B.
- I like Cheesecake Factory fried mac and cheese.
- I like the Dallas Arboretum.
- B and I made a vlog for Sourpuss while at the arboretum, and I hope someday B will post it or at least give it to Sour because it’s HILARIOUS.
- I like helping B shop for new skinny girl clothes (girl, you skinny).
- I won’t drink lemon drops ever again.
- I will smoke cigars again, but I’ll make B pick them.
- I will try to never fly while hung over again.
- I enjoyed being Dawg‘s first blogger he ever met and being the first blogger to do Cereal Wednesday with him. He even gave me a(nother!) present of one of the PostSecret books signed by Frank Warren. And a sloop (spoon straw) from Cereality, which is in my silverware drawer waiting for me to eat cereal that is Cap’n Crunch … but bluer!
- It’s good to be home, but now my mind is contemplating life choices more than ever.
And so concludes the confercation highlights.