Then look at the drinks you probably want to avoid if you’re watching your girlish figure:
* White Russian, made of coffee liqueur, vodka, and cream, it has 863 calories!
* Mudslide, which is basically a White Russian with the addition of Bailey’s Irish Cream and chocolate syrup. No wonder it’s 851 calories.
* Hot Buttered Rum Latte exceeds the recommended daily intake of sugar by 36 grams.
* Chocolate Martini is probably the least evil on the list because “chocolate is healthy.” It’s also 438 calories.
* Admittedly, we had never heard of the Blushin’ Russian, and wonder why not because it has delicious Amaretto in it! Oh yeah, maybe because we’d rather take 404 calories as a Big Mac.
* Mulled Wine is bad?!?! We were crushed, but if you make it yourself and cut back on the sugar, you’ll do better than the usual 356 calories and 40 grams of carbs.
* Eggnog, surprisingly, is lower than the previous half dozen drinks with only 343 calories, but we think it’s evil comes from the fact that you drink at least one every night, everywhere you go, from Thanksgiving to New Year’s.
* Brandy Alexander has 297 calories. Oh well. There goes another luscious creamy drink.
* At 210 calories, Irish Coffee is the slimmest of the cocktails, but let’s not get crazy. It’s still 210 calories that you could down in 20 seconds (you’ll also burn your mouth, but that’s not the point, now is it?)
That info courtesy of Slashfood.