sleeping doing housework or errands right now so I’m pre-posting this meme from cajunvegan, because wouldn’t it be silly if I actually just sat at my brand new iMac with really fast internet all day?
1) Who was the last person you gave up on?
Myself. But only for a minute. I allow myself to experience the full range of emotions that humans are capable of feeling, and then I auto-correct.
2) Have you talked to a complete asshole today?
3) Are you comfortable answering all these personal questions?
Um… if I were not then I wouldn’t do it.
4) Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes, yes I do.
5) If you could pack up and move, would you?
In a heartbeat <-- cajunvegan's answer, and as you know I actually just did this. Moved from Vermont to Queens so that when I wanted a kiss from my man I could just roll over and steal one instead of driving 300+ miles... among other reasons. :grins:
6) Do your parents really know you?
My mom does if she’s keeping up with my blog. My dad does not. I am outside of his comfort zone, and I’m finally ok with that.
7) When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Honestly, I laugh really hard daily now. I’m very happy.
8) What are you wearing right now?
Oh, let’s go for PJs.
9) What are you excited for?
Chicken cutlets! I’ve never made them before, but am making them for dinner before Dawg works his overnight. (See #29.)
10) Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
Not in words, but in actions: Yes.
11) What do you want right now?
I always want food, and/or a fountain soda.
12) Are your parents divorced?
Mom and Dad divorced when I was 3. Mom has been with my stepdad since I was 15, married since I was 17. Dad has been with my stepmom since I was 3, married since I was 10. (Serving as a reminder: I am 34.)
13) What were you doing at 8 this morning?
14) Do you fall for people easily?
The short answer is yes. The long answer is much more complicated than a meme can handle, and ends up making me seem defensive. I honestly don’t think there’s anything wrong with me giving my heart over to people easily, as long as their intentions are good and they are honest when handing theirs over to me.
15) What is one word that you overuse?
“fucking” (yes, cajunvegan, me too, :pinkpuffyheart: that word)
16) Who was the last person to text you?
Dawg, in the form of a Tweetstorm while he tested a plug-in.
17) What’s your mood?
18) If you took a drug test, would you pass it?
I saw on the news that drinking water has drugs in it, so I don’t know. I’m not intentionally taking any substance that would cause me to test positive, but I did have a Vermont turkey sandwich on a poppy seed roll Saturday.
19) Did you enjoy your weekend?
Yes, very much so! Got to watch Brad Pitt get punched in the face!!!
20) Do you regret doing something today?
Not so far. Ahhh, I enjoyed that brief bit of life when I felt no regret or guilt. Now I feel it daily to make up for the time I didn’t. Sux0r.
21) Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Yah. :frown: A few someones.
22) Last person you told a secret to?
23) What’s irritating you right now?
I’d rather not say. I am confident that eventually it will resolve itself.
24) Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
Dealbreaker. Trust is very important to me. Cheating voids the trust warranty.
25) Tell me what one of your friends is doing.
Working too hard at a job that doesn’t respect him enough verbally or monetarily for his talents. (PiC, I mean you, buddy.)
26) Are you stubborn?
Depends how hungry I am. :winks:
27) What are you looking forward to?
28) Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Yes, several people. I have finally accepted that it is our lot in life to always miss at least one person.
29) Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Actually, yes! Dawg has to do an overnight for work. But, technically, the kittos will be here with me, so not completely alone.
30) Who gave you your last compliment?
Dawg. He compliments me regularly. :love:
31) What is one thing you wish you had?
A couch. Which, technically I do, it’s just in Vermont.
33) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Duh. Yes, a boyfriend.
Which way did both #32 and #34 go?
35) Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Considering I live with him — yes.
36) Last movie you saw in theaters, with whom?
Burn After Reading with Dawg. It was hysterical. I looooooove Frances McDormand.
37) Would you rather go to Tokyo or Paris?
I would rather go to both, thanks. Lost in Translation makes me yearn for Japan, even though I’ve never been. And Paris is in my blood.
38) What are you allergic to?
Dust, fleas, adhesive (NOT latex), the sun, my cats, and some sort of pollen. I’m pretty sure I’m actually allergic to grass. Good thing there’s a lot less of it in Queens!
39) Has anyone ever complimented your eyes?
I think so. I know I’ve complimented Dawg’s (they are gorgeous) and I vaguely remember doing so after he said something wonderful about mine. But, maybe I’m making that up.
40) Are you listening to music right now?
(As of the time of writing, which was Sunday afternoon) I’m listening to neighborhood sounds, Dawg mousing, and Ripley licking her chops while she goes to sleep.
41) Who else is in the room with you?
(Again, Sunday afternoon) Dawg and Ripley.
42) In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Before being with Dawg I honestly had no idea people wore hoodies in the winter. Vermont was always too cold for a hoodie. I’d rather wear a hoodie, and will wear this hoodie this winter.
43) Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
44) How long can you go without your mobile phone?
I prefer to never be without it. You never know when you’ll need assistance of some sort, or when you’ll get an “I love you, Poppy!” phone call out of the blue.
45) What are you doing tomorrow?
Yah, good question. I feel like there’s something planned, but we haven’t yet hung our Girls of EMS calendar… and I haven’t started using iCal.
46) Ever kissed someone else’s boy/girlfriend?
Yes, I did a long time ago in a galaxy far away. (cajunvegan’s answer is also my truth.)
47) Where did you last sleep other than your room?
Dawg’s parents’ house.
48) What’s the worst way to say “I love you”?
I have no serious response to this. All I can think of is when significant others say “I love you” by buying you a “gift” they want for themselves… like a biscuit joiner. (Note to Dawg: I never, ever want one of those.)
49) Who was the last person in your room besides family?
The movers! Had to really think about that, because as far as I could recall, only family had been in the bedroom.
50) What is one place you would love to visit?
I cannot pick only one place.