Lazily stolen from Tense…
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
The Glendale Diner
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Glass of wine during True Blood.
4. Which do you prefer – eyes or lips?
Eyes to gaze into, lips to kiss. I kinda go a little crazy with the kissing.
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
I have no opinion.
6. Best kind of pizza?
Pepperoni, onion, and garlic on Sicilian crust.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
8. What is in store for your future?
Eternal happiness, I hope.
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
They Might Be Giants? Maybe.
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
Not friends, no, but family, yes.
11. What is your favorite soda?
Fountain soda Coke or Pepsi.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
I hate iTunes 8.0.
13. When was the last time you purchased something over 100 dollars?
The couch disassembly/reassembly happened on Tuesday… I think that was the last thing. But, hmm, Dawg paid for that. … … … Oh! Nope, not that… Hmm. I dunno.
14. Where is the last place you drove to?
I wasn’t driving, but Dawg picked me up this morning around 8am after his overnight event to take me to breakfast and run errands. The last place before heading home was the dry cleaner.
15. Are you experienced?
At some things.
16. Any historical figures that you envy?
17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Hello Kitty, we love kitty! I almost bought a Hello Kitty one today from CVS for $30 but its largest photo size was 640×480.
18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
Monday night. :grins: (Curse you, period! Curse you, overnight work schedule!)
19. If you need a new pair of jeans, which store do you go to first?
20. Where did your last kiss take place?
Where I am right now. Our desks are arranged so we can steal kisses whenever we like.
21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
Um… Saying hi to Dawg? Most probably that or sleeping.
22. Are you a quitter?
Depends what it is I’m potentially quitting.
23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
The people who disassembled and reassembled the couch for us.
24. Can you speak another language?
25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
13 years ago at a gay bar, sandwiched between a gay man and a straight man.
Poppy, Stef, various pet names
28. Describe what you are wearing in detail.
Glasses, omg pwnies shirt, black zip-up hoodie, sweetheart dark blue jeans, New Balance sneakers, and undergarments that are none of (most of) your business.
29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
C’est à vous.
30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends who I’m talking with. I can be extremely uninhibited, I can be shy, and I can be downright prudish, depending on the variables.
31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
If I hadn’t read Tense’s answer I’d have no idea what you were talking about.
32. What was the last CD you purchased?
Death Cab for Cutie’s Narrow Stairs
33. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
They Might Be Giants and Barenaked Ladies
34. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Probably all of them at one time or another
35. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
37. Have you ever been offered a job?
38. Have you ever stolen anything off a road?
Um… that’s a weird question. You mean, like, a sign? No.
39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
Back when I lived in Vermont. My poor hair… Dawg keeps telling me it’s beautiful. He’s so kind to me.
40. Whom was the last person you rode in a car with?
41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
It’s New York, everyone kisses everyone.
42. Miss someone?
I miss a lot of people.
43. How is your last ex doing?
I honestly have absolutely no idea. Last he told me is what I told you — he’s dating Spice Girl.
44. Is there someone you want to fight?