Stolen from Avi who stole it from a meme stealing site. I like to steal. I should have mentioned that yesterday.
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
It’s my favorite.
2. Favorite late night snack?
Popcorn with butter and a little salt
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Iced mocha with whipped cream
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Not generally, although it depends on the appointment. If I know a needle will be involved then that won’t be the day you want to take a baseline blood pressure for me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
This is a trick question.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Istanbul, Not Constantinople
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push-ups?
I don’t care.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
Nothing. I don’t have any jewelry.
11. Favorite hobby?
Watching movies and cooking are tied.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself?
I let people walk all over me for a little while and then get mad at them about it instead of not letting them walk all over me in the first place.
14. The last disease you contracted?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
Memes are so fucking bossy sometimes. Really.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Coke, coffee
17. Current worry right now?
Anything I am worried about is private and not fodder for a freaking meme. Gah!
(Irony: I choose to do the memes. I know, I just like arguing with memes.)
18. Current hate right now?
We won’t go into that. It won’t end well if I do.
19. Favorite place to be?
I answered this yesterday.
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
Being sad and lonely and depressed and wishing I’d had some Kevlar.
21. Like to travel?
Love to travel, for pleasure only.
23. Do you own slippers?
They’re on my feet right now, so hopefully I do own them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Grey. I’ve been wearing it since Friday night. I’m Klassy.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Not really – too slippery.
26. Can you whistle?
Yes. It drives Ripley insane.
27. Favorite singer/band?
This question irritates me. Who’s your favorite child?
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
No. But if it wasn’t a show and all those pesky retards weren’t there with me I’d make it just fine.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is my soundtrack for the day.
30. Favorite girl’s names?
31. Favorite boy’s name?
This is definitely a trick question.
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
I laugh about 14 billion times a day. Who knows.
34. Like your job?
36. Do you love where you live?
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
Everyone’s louder than I am, so… yah.
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
I see the speed limit as a minimum.
(That’s what my mommy taught me!
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Lots of people do. I’m pretty fucking awesome.
(That’s Adam’s answer, but I’m not going to pretend it’s not true for me too.)
41. What is your favorite book?
42. What is your favorite candy?
Fifth Avenue and its similar counterparts
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Baseball: Red Sox, Football: New England Patriots, Basketball: Celtics
I don’t watch sports, but I’m legally obligated to adore these teams.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Watching the end of a “MADE” episode about girls competing to become models.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
How does Georgie pierce her voice through my earplugs every day?
Note to world: Quantum of Solace is not worth seeing in the theater. Simply Fondue is worth eating at, if you have 3 hours to spend at the restaurant.