This is a Facebook honesty meme which Maman tagged me for, but I’m going to post it to my BLOG.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Cabot extra sharp cheddar cheese
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
My FB profile pic is this one:
…from my desk.
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
Yes, yes I can.
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Georgie and Dawg get equal time on this.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
2am even though I tried to go to bed at 1am and failed. I took a long, sobby nap when I got home from work. I was so tired that I burst into an anxiety attack of tears. It was purdy.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
The honest answer to this is that if the basement had a kitchen area and a bathroom I’d move back into Dawg’s parents’ basement. I really enjoy his family. But, I do enjoy the privacy our castle in the sky affords us so I’d probably keep this apartment too.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
I am probably hurting someone’s feelings in the universe by saying: I don’t think so. Not that I remember.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on Facebook?
Dawg :p And then Bella lives next closest, I think.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
Dawg is great friends with his ex! But, if I didn’t have that example I would whole-heartedly say nope.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
It offends my tastebuds.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
Friday less than a minute after arriving home. I was just sooooo exhausted, and really upset at how tired I was, and that I couldn’t even stay vertical long enough to feed the girls their treat.
12. Who took your profile picture?
Me using Photo Booth.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Me and Dawg (with Ripley in background) so we could show Adam our Avitaween shirts and travel mug we bought.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
NO. Yesterday fucking SUCKED, dude.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
16. Are you upset about anything?
I am a very sensitive person (although much less so now that I’m a New Yawkah) so being upset is my comfortable habitude.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes, although there are small snippets of time where I think everyone would be better off without one. It’s usually when I’m angry with myself for caring about something too much. If I care so much then why not talk it out? Good advice, Popstar.
18. Are you a bad influence?
I am definitely a very bad influence. I will encourage you to do exactly what you want to do.
19. Night out or night in?
As long as I’m with good company I’ll take either, but I prefer in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
I’m drawing a blank on this one. It might have been my ex’s grandmother. She was a great lady.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
It says I missed a call, but honestly I wouldn’t say I missed it…
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
Mostly pretty good with a few scattered insecurities, doubts, fears, worries, and questions. More sunny than cloudy, in other words.
24. Do you hate anyone?
Yes, I do. Sometimes people get under my skin and remain there no matter what they do to prove to me they aren’t the person they presented themselves to me as originally. I wish I didn’t let people affect me that way.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find?
A lot of unanswered messages. The only time I even read FB messages is when someone writes on my wall that they’re going to write me a message. Ironic, eh?
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
This is a test to show I don’t have drugs in my system, yes? Then, I would pass. But I might take some bedtime Midol.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I have an ecard photo on my Mac’s desktop from Dawg that uses that exact word in reference to me.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
We LMAFO, We rock the beat and rock the show
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
It better be my mama, cuz if it’s anyone else I’m knockin’ them the fuck off my fire escape.
30. Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow:
I have to go to Atlantic City with Dawg and The Terrorist so I can eat filet mignon and roasted Caesar Salad at Red Square. I know, life is SO hard.
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too much, always.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Yes, a lot a lot. It’s doing wonders for my wrinkle count.