Mistress Yoda is doing an eight part meme, 10 questions of an 80-question meme over 8 posts. I am going to copy her by posting 10 questions for the next 8 Mondays. Today is Monday, so here are the first 10:
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Don’t Hassel the Hoff.
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you’ll do your job naked. Would you stay?
See #8. $20 is chump change and I have absolutely no interest in showing my boss my bits. I already get paid a ridiculous amount of money in comparison to my co-workers, don’t have kids, buy whatever I want, and do whatever I want. If he asked me to do it for free I might be more inclined… But don’t insult me with a $20 raise. And, really, is that a $20 a year raise, $20 a pay period raise, $20 a day raise, $20 an hour raise? No matter, it’s insulting.
3. Put yourself in a nutshell:
Okay, I’m in the nutshell. Now what? (Man, it’s freaking TIGHT in here…) Okay, okay, I’ll play along. In a nutshell: Complicated. Very complicated. Edit: An even better response would have been, “nobody puts Poppy in a nutshell.”
4. Ever seen a ghost?
Nope. But I’ve seen dead people!
5. Happy with your body?
Yup. You know why.
6. A reason you would move to Iceland:
Because all the other semi-inhabitable places on the planet were destroyed by zombies.
7. A place you’ve lived that you miss:
Define “lived”. I miss Europe and Québec, although I’ve never lived either place for more than a week.
8. A job you would never do no matter how much you were paid:
If I were paid a billion dollars a day I’d do any job for one day.
9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13:
10. You have a nightmare, who’s the first person you think to call?
Ugh. Can’t you just guess?